2021-10-16 11:46:30, entered by page-perron for page-perron
&P228711 = MSL 08/1, 81 V04
#atf: use lexical
#link: def A = Q000001 = Nippur ur5-ra division 3
@tablet
@obverse
@column 1
$ 2 lines missing
3. [...]-la
>>A 3
4. [udu] nita2
>>A 4
5. [udu-nita] gesz# du3-a
>>A 5
6. [udu] u2
>>A 6
7. udu# utua
>>A 7
8. udu a-lum
>>A 8
9. udu a-lum niga
>>A 9
10. udu a-lum sag10
>>A 10
11. udu a-lum gukkal
>>A 11
12. udu gukkal
>>A 12
13. udu gukkal sag10
>>A 14
14. udu gukkal TUM la2-e
>>A 15
15. udu tur5
>>A 16
16. udu ad4
>>A 17
17. udu ku5-ku5-da#
>>A 18
18. udu ri-ri-[ga]
>>A 19
19. udu na de5-[ga]
>>A 20
20. udu kur-[ra]
>>A 21
21. udu HI-gi-na
>>A 22
22. udu dingir-e gu7-a
>>A 23
23. [udu ur]-mah#-e gu7-a
>>A 24
24. [udu ur]-bar-ra gu7-a
>>A 25
25. [...]-ma
>>A 26
26. [...]-ba
>>A 27
27. [...]-ba
>>A 28
$ 16 lines missing
44. udu SZID-si-ga kur-ra
>>A 44
45. udu SZID-si-<ga> mar-tu
>>A 45
46. udu masz2-szu-gid2-gid2
>>A 46
47. udu masz2-da-ri-a
>>A 47
48. udu nam-en-na
>>A 48
49. udu nam-ra-ak
>>A 49
50. udu nam-erim2-ma
>>A 50
51. udu e2-an-na
>>A 51
52. udu da-gal-tum-ma
>>A 52
53. udu bar gal2
>>A 53
54. [udu] bar sud
>>A 54
55. [udu] bar sal
>>A 55
56. [udu] gir2#-tab-ba
>>A 56
57. [udu] zulumhi(|SIK2.SUD|)#
>>A 57
58. [udu] gaba#
>>A 58
59. [...] ri#-a#
>>A 59
$ 2 lines traces
@column 2
$ 2 lines missing
3. udu# si-si#-ga#
>>A 65
4. udu a-ak
>>A 66
5. udu lipisz
>>A 67
6. udu zuh-a
>>A 68
7. udu TUG2-da
>>A 69
8. udu ad3
>>A 70
9. udu kuruszda
>>A 71
10. udu USZ
>>A 72
11. udu gesz-zux(MI)
>>A 73
12. udu su3-ga
>>A 74
13. udu ki-bi gar-ra
>>A 77
14. udu gu2-ba gar-ra
>>A 78
15. udu szum-ma
>>A 79
16. udu szu?-szum2-ma
>>A 80
17. udu szu du8-a
>>A 81
18. udu sag-ga2 du11-ga
>>A 82
19. [udu] zi-il-qum
>>A 83
20. [udu] KAK-er-zum
>>A 84
21. [udu] balag#-ga2
>>A 85
22. [udu] sa10-ma
>>A 86
23. udu szakanka(|KI.LAM|)
>>A 87
24. udu siskur2-re
>>A 88
25. udu |KAxGAN2@t|-de3
>>A 89
26. udu esz3-esz3
>>A 90
27. udu sikil-la-ta
>>A 91
28. udu sag <<sikil>> nu-sikil
>>A 92
29. udu# mu#-pad3-[da]
>>A 93
$ 19 lines missing
49. u8 gesz3 nu-[zu]
>>A 113
50. u8 ib2 [gig]
>>A 114
51. u8 szag4 an-[sur]
>>A 115
52. u8 sila4 tu-[da]
>>A 116
53. u8 sila4 de6#-[a]
>>A 117
54. u8 sila4 [...]
>>A 118
55. u8 si [...]
>>A 119
56. u8 ri-[...]
>>A 120
57. u8# na# de5#-[ga]
>>A 121
58. u8 GAN2-gig [...]
>>A 122
$ ruling
59. [ud5]
>>A 123
60. ud5# [...]
>>A 124
@column 3
1. [masz2] gal
>>A 134
2. [masz2] sag
>>A 135
3. masz2# zu2
>>A 136
4. masz2# [zu2]-ra-ah
>>A 137
5. masz2# gaba
>>A 138
6. masz2# gaba-ri-a
>>A 139
7. masz2# igi# duh-<<ri>>-a
>>A 140
8. masz2# gub
>>A 141
9. masz2 lipisz
>>A 142
10. masz2 za-la2
>>A 143
11. masz2 kur
>>A 144
12. masz2 sa!(U2) kesz2-kesz2-sa!(U2)
>>A 145
13. masz2 gu2-e3-e3-gu2
>>A 146
14. masz2 esz5
>>A 148
15. masz2 babbar
>>A 149
16. masz2 kukku5
>>A 150
17. masz2 kin-[gi4]-a#
>>A 152
18. sila4#
>>A 153
19. sila4 gaba-ri-[a]
>>A 156
20. sila4 igi# duh#-[a]
>>A 157
21. sila4# [...]
22. sila4# [...]
23. sila4# [...]
24. sila4# [...]
@column 4
1. gu4 kun#?
>>A 199
2. gu4 [...]
>>A 201
3. gu4 gu2#?-ba gar-[ra]
>>A 202
4. gu4 ab2
>>A 203
5. gu4 ab2 hi-a
>>A 204
6. ab2
>>A 205
7. ab2-szilamx(|NUN.LAGAR|)!
# (|NUN.GISZ|)
>>A 206
8. ab2 <<U>> pesz
>>A 207
9. ab2 nin
>>A 208
10. ab2 suhub
>>A 209
11. ab2 akan
>>A 210
12. ab2 u3-tu
>>A 211
13. ab2 nu-u3-tu
>>A 212
14. ab2 gesz3 zu-zu
>>A 213
15. ab2 mah2
>>A 217
16. ab2 szu-gi4
>>A 218
17. ab2 si gal2-la
>>A 219
18. ab2 si nu-gal2-la
>>A 220
19. ab2#-za-za
>>A 221
20. amar#
>>A 222
@column 5
1'. musz# [...]
2'. musz# [...]
3'. musz# [...]
4'. musz# [...]
5'. musz sag#-[...]
>>A 279
6'. musz si [...]
>>A 280
7'. musz gu2# [...]
>>A 281
8'. musz szag4# [...]
>>A 282
9'. musz u2-[...]
>>A 283
10'. musz [...]
>>A 284
11'. musz [...]
>>A 285
12'. ur-[...]
>>A 286
13'. ur-[...]
>>A 287
@reverse
@column 1
1'. [...] szag4#
>>A 435
2'. uzu szag4 mah
>>A 436
3'. uzu szag4 sig
>>A 437
4'. uzu szag4 ninnu
>>A 438
5'. uzu szag4 gar-gar
>>A 439
6'. uzu szag4 lugal nu-tuku
>>A 440
7'. uzu szag4 szu nigin2-na
>>A 441
8'. uzu szag4 ESZ2:LU
>>A 442
9'. uzu szag4 dub
>>A 443
10'. uzu szag4 me-hi
>>A 445
11'. uzu mur
>>A 446
12'. uzu nig2-mi
>>A 447
13'. uzu ur2#
>>A 448
14'. uzu# [...]
15'. uzu# [...]
@column 2
# N 1527
1'. uzu [...]
2'. uzu i3 [...]
>>A 472
3'. uzu ni2-TAK4
>>A 473
4'. uzu ni2-TAK4
>>A 474
5'. uzu ellag-RI
>>A 475
6'. uzu ellag!(|HIxASZ2|) musz2
>>A 476
7'. uzu ellag!(|HIxASZ2|) musz2 szag4#-[ga]
>>A 477
8'. uzu ellag!#(|HIxASZ2|) musz2# [...]
>>A 478
$ about 16 lines missing
# UM 29-16-207+
25'. uzu umbin#
>>A 500
26'. uzu in-gar
>>A 501
27'. uzu in-ti
>>A 502
28'. uzu dah-ma
>>A 505
29'. uzu en3-dur
>>A 506
$ ruling
30'. {d}nisaba za3-mi2
>>A 507

2008-05-26 02:30:46, entered by englund for englund
&P228711 = MSL 08/1, 81 V04
#atf: use lexical
#link: def A = Q000001 = Nippur ur5-ra division 3
@tablet
@obverse
@column 1
$ 2 lines missing
3. [...]-la
>>A 3
4. [udu] nita2
>>A 4
5. [udu nita] gesz# du3-a
>>A 5
6. [udu] u2
>>A 6
7. udu# utua
>>A 7
8. udu a-lum
>>A 8
9. udu a-lum niga
>>A 9
10. udu a-lum sag10
>>A 10
11. udu a-lum gukkal
>>A 11
12. udu gukkal
>>A 12
13. udu gukkal sag10
>>A 14
14. udu gukkal TUM la2-e
>>A 15
15. udu tur5
>>A 16
16. udu ad4
>>A 17
17. udu ku5-ku5-da#
>>A 18
18. udu ri-ri-[ga]
>>A 19
19. udu na de5-[ga]
>>A 20
20. udu kur-[ra]
>>A 21
21. udu HI-gi-na
>>A 22
22. udu dingir-e gu7-a
>>A 23
23. [udu ur]-mah#-e gu7-a
>>A 24
24. [udu ur]-bar-ra gu7-a
>>A 25
25. [...]-ma
>>A 26
26. [...]-ba
>>A 27
27. [...]-ba
>>A 28
$ 16 lines missing
44. udu SZID-si-ga kur-ra
>>A 44
45. udu SZID-si- mar-tu
>>A 45
46. udu masz2-szu-gid2-gid2
>>A 46
47. udu masz2-da-ri-a
>>A 47
48. udu nam-en-na
>>A 48
49. udu nam-ra-ak
>>A 49
50. udu nam-erim2-ma
>>A 50
51. udu e2-an-na
>>A 51
52. udu da-gal-tum-ma
>>A 52
53. udu bar gal2
>>A 53
54. [udu] bar sud
>>A 54
55. [udu] bar sal
>>A 55
56. [udu] gir2#-tab-ba
>>A 56
57. [udu] zulumhi(|SIK2.SUD|)#
>>A 57
58. [udu] gaba#
>>A 58
59. [...] ri#-a#
>>A 59
$ 2 lines traces
@column 2
$ 2 lines missing
3. udu# si-si#-ga#
>>A 65
4. udu a-ak
>>A 66
5. udu lipisz
>>A 67
6. udu zuh-a
>>A 68
7. udu TUG2-da
>>A 69
8. udu ad3
>>A 70
9. udu kuruszda
>>A 71
10. udu USZ
>>A 72
11. udu gesz-zux(MI)
>>A 73
12. udu su3-ga
>>A 74
13. udu ki-bi gar-ra
>>A 77
14. udu gu2-ba gar-ra
>>A 78
15. udu szum-ma
>>A 79
16. udu szu?-szum2-ma
>>A 80
17. udu szu du8-a
>>A 81
18. udu sag-ga2 du11-ga
>>A 82
19. [udu] zi-il-qum
>>A 83
20. [udu] KAK-er-zum
>>A 84
21. [udu] balag#-ga2
>>A 85
22. [udu] sa10-ma
>>A 86
23. udu szakanka(|KI.LAM|)
>>A 87
24. udu siskur2-re
>>A 88
25. udu |KAxGAN2@t|-de3
>>A 89
26. udu esz3-esz3
>>A 90
27. udu sikil-la-ta
>>A 91
28. udu sag <> nu-sikil
>>A 92
29. udu# mu#-pad3-[da]
>>A 93
$ 19 lines missing
49. u8 gesz3 nu-[zu]
>>A 113
50. u8 ib2 [gig]
>>A 114
51. u8 szag4 an-[sur]
>>A 115
52. u8 sila4 tu-[da]
>>A 116
53. u8 sila4 de6#-[a]
>>A 117
54. u8 sila4 [...]
>>A 118
55. u8 si [...]
>>A 119
56. u8 ri-[...]
>>A 120
57. u8# na# de5#-[ga]
>>A 121
58. u8 GAN2-gig [...]
>>A 122
$ ruling
59. [ud5]
>>A 123
60. ud5# [...]
>>A 124
@column 3
1. [masz2] gal
>>A 134
2. [masz2] sag
>>A 135
3. masz2# zu2
>>A 136
4. masz2# [zu2]-ra-ah
>>A 137
5. masz2# gaba
>>A 138
6. masz2# gaba-ri-a
>>A 139
7. masz2# igi# duh-<>-a
>>A 140
8. masz2# gub
>>A 141
9. masz2 lipisz
>>A 142
10. masz2 za-la2
>>A 143
11. masz2 kur
>>A 144
12. masz2 sa!(U2) kesz2-kesz2-sa!(U2)
>>A 145
13. masz2 gu2-e3-e3-gu2
>>A 146
14. masz2 esz5
>>A 148
15. masz2 babbar
>>A 149
16. masz2 kukku5
>>A 150
17. masz2 kin-[gi4]-a#
>>A 152
18. sila4#
>>A 153
19. sila4 gaba-ri-[a]
>>A 156
20. sila4 igi# duh#-[a]
>>A 157
21. sila4# [...]
22. sila4# [...]
23. sila4# [...]
24. sila4# [...]
@column 4
1. gu4 kun#?
>>A 199
2. gu4 [...]
>>A 201
3. gu4 gu2#?-ba gar-[ra]
>>A 202
4. gu4 ab2
>>A 203
5. gu4 ab2 hi-a
>>A 204
6. ab2
>>A 205
7. ab2-szilamx(|NUN.LAGAR|)!
# (|NUN.GISZ|)
>>A 206
8. ab2 <> pesz
>>A 207
9. ab2 nin
>>A 208
10. ab2 suhub
>>A 209
11. ab2 akan
>>A 210
12. ab2 u3-tu
>>A 211
13. ab2 nu-u3-tu
>>A 212
14. ab2 gesz3 zu-zu
>>A 213
15. ab2 mah2
>>A 217
16. ab2 szu-gi4
>>A 218
17. ab2 si gal2-la
>>A 219
18. ab2 si nu-gal2-la
>>A 220
19. ab2#-za-za
>>A 221
20. amar#
>>A 222
@column 5
1'. musz# [...]
2'. musz# [...]
3'. musz# [...]
4'. musz# [...]
5'. musz sag#-[...]
>>A 279
6'. musz si [...]
>>A 280
7'. musz gu2# [...]
>>A 281
8'. musz szag4# [...]
>>A 282
9'. musz u2-[...]
>>A 283
10'. musz [...]
>>A 284
11'. musz [...]
>>A 285
12'. ur-[...]
>>A 286
13'. ur-[...]
>>A 287
@reverse
@column 1
1'. [...] szag4#
>>A 435
2'. uzu szag4 mah
>>A 436
3'. uzu szag4 sig
>>A 437
4'. uzu szag4 ninnu
>>A 438
5'. uzu szag4 gar-gar
>>A 439
6'. uzu szag4 lugal nu-tuku
>>A 440
7'. uzu szag4 szu nigin2-na
>>A 441
8'. uzu szag4 ESZ2:LU
>>A 442
9'. uzu szag4 dub
>>A 443
10'. uzu szag4 me-hi
>>A 445
11'. uzu mur
>>A 446
12'. uzu nig2-mi
>>A 447
13'. uzu ur2#
>>A 448
14'. uzu# [...]
15'. uzu# [...]
@column 2
# N 1527
1'. uzu [...]
2'. uzu i3 [...]
>>A 472
3'. uzu ni2-TAK4
>>A 473
4'. uzu ni2-TAK4
>>A 474
5'. uzu ellag-RI
>>A 475
6'. uzu ellag!(|HIxASZ2|) musz2
>>A 476
7'. uzu ellag!(|HIxASZ2|) musz2 szag4#-[ga]
>>A 477
8'. uzu ellag!#(|HIxASZ2|) musz2# [...]
>>A 478
$ about 16 lines missing
# UM 29-16-207+
25'. uzu umbin#
>>A 500
26'. uzu in-gar
>>A 501
27'. uzu in-ti
>>A 502
28'. uzu dah-ma
>>A 505
29'. uzu en3-dur
>>A 506
$ ruling
30'. {d}nisaba za3-mi2
>>A 507